Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Just a short note to anyone who is reading this. I want to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for. Life itself, our health, happiness and spending time with the ones we love.
I hope you all are warm, safe, happy, and get to spend your day with your loved ones.
We are going to spend the day with my mom, my kids, my brother,my neice and nephew my sister and her kids and of my grandson, Tucker.
It is going to be a great day.
So to all of you I wish you a very "Happy Thanksgiving"
drive safe
~cheryl~

2 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Right back at you my dear friend. We both have so much to be thankful for. I am so thankful that you will be surrounded by your loved ones. Enjoy. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. XX

11/26/2009  
Blogger Brittany said...

I'll post right after my mama :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! As I have gotten older the day is the most special spent with family :) I am so happy you'll be surrounded by yours :)

Have a wonderful day! Hope your Turkey smells as great as ours!!

11/26/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home