Thursday, November 12, 2009

pretty much all work and NO play,,,,,,,for now

well it's been awhile. my hubby and i have been busy getting the new house winterized. it is not ready to move into, and with winter coming we had to get our heating system working. that took us about 3 weeks. we now are able to turn on the heat, and by gosh it works!!! it took some tweeking, but we are satisfied with our outcome. we are getting the finishing touches ready for out insulators to come and do the final insulating. then that will be done!!! then it will be time for the finishers. we still have some sheet rocking to do before he comes in to do his magic, he is tentatively set for the second week in december. i am soooo anxious for him to be done. when i have a paint brush in my hand, i will be one HAPPY CAMPER!!!! it has been such a long haul. my body aches with pain every day, we get up between 5:30 am and 6:30 am and get ready to go to work, yes, work on the house. we put in anywhere from 7 to 10 hours usually each day. it has been a tough go, i just hope i am able to move when we get done with this place! i haven't cracked up yet, so i think i will make it. i'm just plain tired!!
i hope all is well with my readers, if i have any left. i hope to have more time to blog in the future!
take care everyone! have a really great weekend!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I'm still here my friend! I keep checking your blog to see if you posted anything to update on the house progress and finally you have. I was actually starting to worry but figured you were most likely working your ass off. And I was right. I am so looking forward to hearing that it's done and to see pictures. I know when it's done you will collapse in exhaustion but at least you will be in your lovely new home that you and your husband created. Just think in a year from now you will be sitting in your home and you will be so happy to be there and it will also mean so much personally because the two of you poured your hearts into it.

I can't wait until you've been in your house and can post more and can tell tales of your grandson and children. It will come in time. I will be here patiently waiting for you.

Take care of yourself! Love and hugs, Lori

11/12/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home