Saturday, May 2, 2009

i'v lost my voice


hello, yes it's true i have lost my voice, i asked my boss this morning, "how am i suppose to answer the phone?" his reply..."don't.." so that was easy. i started coming down with a cold like thing about a week ago, now it has ended with a voice loss.... GREAT!!

our job is at peak, working 24x7. we have about 130 people on our end of it with lots of misc. sub contractors walking about. things appear to be going okay, but can change at any time.
today we are having a lunch brought in for everyone, even for the night shift. we're gona have pulled pork on a bun, with beans, potato salad, pop and a brownie for desert. will be quite yummy.

hopefully we'll be home for mothers day. i'm wishful thinking. we may have to come up for a few days the following week, but then it's home free. that's when the REAL work will begin. i really have to start packing up the house so we can get it on the market, and we will have to get real serious on getting the new house livable. hummm, will be interesting. so lots of work ahead of us.

hopefully all of you are enjoying a fun filled weekend. i won't be having one of them for awhile.

looking forward to seeing my little buddy. attaching a picture of me and him. the picture says it all.. oh how i love this little one.

have a nice weekend, enjoy the sun if it's out and get out there and soak it up if you can!!

hugs to all my family, i love and miss you all!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I LOVE the picture of you and your little buddy. Yes, it sounds like you have lots of work ahead of you but how exciting. One nice thing about packing and moving is that it's an opportunity to de-clutter and get rid of things and then get organized again in your new place.
I hope that you get your voice back soon...I know how frustrating that is. Yes, the sun is finally shining today and I think it's going to be a nice day. We will definetly be spending most of our day outside! Yippy!
I do hope your able to be done by Mothers day and back home with your family. Take care and happy Sunday to you my friend!

5/03/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home