Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweet Summer Time............


Happy 4th of July everyone, have a safe weekend. I can't believe it's July already, where is the summer going. Still busy working on the house, it's a real project. I'm getting pretty burnt out, so is hubby. We will keep going till it's done. It will be so nice to actually cook in my new kitchen and sit in my new living room and sleep in my new bedroom. it will happen sooner or later. Hope you all are enjoying your summer!

take care and don't forget to wear your seat belt!!!

it saved my life once 18 years ago on July 5th, 1991. I fell asleep at the wheel 6 miles from my home. i will never forget that night. so please, please buckle up. because i had mine on, i am here today. it latterly saved my life.
the picture of me is with my little grandson who is the apple of my eye, he was a ring bear in my best friends son's wedding, my daughter and her husband, my son and his wife were all in the wedding also. It was a fun day had by all!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

How precious is that picture!

It doesn't surprise me that you are burnt out with working so much. It sure will be nice when your in your new house.

I figured that there was some story with you always closing with "wear your seat". Now I know why. I am glad that it saved your life! I do wear my seatbelt!

Take care! Hugs, Lori

7/06/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home