Monday, March 16, 2009

gramma lylia

The grandmother of my children passed away last week. She was an true angel among us that's for sure. I was blessed to be her daughter in law for 11 years. And in the time after (my divorce) she never mad me feel that I was not a part of her family. She always welcomed me with open arms and never let me forget that she was thankful I was the mother of her grandchildren. It's hard to explain her closeness to the Lord Jesus Christ. Her relationship with him was as pure as anything I have ever known. She was the one I called if I wanted someone to pray for someone, it gave me comfort knowing she was the one doing so. She would never let you down. She never talked down on anyone. She was one of the kindest people I think I have ever met. She was the grandmother of 33 grandchildren she also had great grandchildren. She was just a beautiful lady. She will be missed very much by so very many people. I thought the world to her and loved her with all my heart.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

I am so sorry for your loss of this wonderful woman. She sounds like a beautiful person and one that touched your life. It sounds like she has left a legacy behind her.

I hope you know that I think of you often Cheryl. I haven't been on the computor very often as of lately due to over load, my friends death and now my granddaughter is here for a visit until Sunday. I am going to enjoy every second I get to spend with her! I hope and pray that your husband is feeling better these days and that the work on your new home is going well. Bless you my friend. Hugs and love, Lori

3/18/2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home